REOPENING JUNE 15, 2020
Oral health is a factor in your overall health. Timely preventive care and the treatment of early forms of dental disease are essential to avoid more severe concerns that could arise for our patients. We are thus excited to announce the June 15, 2020 reopening of our office.
Infection control has always been a top priority at our practice. We follow guidelines of the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have refined our systems using best practice protocols with the goal of keeping everyone in our office safe.
You will experience some changes when it is time for your next appointment.
- Appointments will be scheduled to ensure social distancing. Please be on time and wait outside until we are ready for you to enter.
- Please arrive wearing a mask to cover your nose and mouth.
- There will be hand sanitizer at the door that will also be provided for you throughout the office.
- We will take your temperature upon your arrival. Unless necessary, please do not bring family or friends into the office. If you must have someone accompany you, we are required to screen them for COVID-19 as well.
- You will be asked screening questions regarding your health history before you arrive and reviewed upon your arrival. Please call to reschedule if you have a fever, dry cough, or are not feeling well.
- Allowing for social distancing and thorough disinfecting between patients may mean that you are offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients, to reduce waiting times, and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We ask for your patience and flexibility as we navigate the re-scheduling of all appointments on our roster, and thank you in advance for your understanding.
Safety is of utmost importance to us. Please be assured that things will return to normal; we just have to be patient. Our team looks forward to seeing you soon at your next dental visit.